I offer my services to my readers. My first hour of contact is free so we can discuss existing issues and if it is worthwhile for you to engage my services to identify the relevant issues and provide an estimate to address your concerns.
My services include:
- Modifying your existing accounting system including the software to properly match industry standards.
- Analyzing accounting and business attributes including comparison to other similar operations.
- Business Consulting
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reports including trial balance adjustments and tax adjustments; this includes communication with your CPA about relevant tax issues.
- Business process improvements; policies and procedures; internal controls
- Training of staff
* I no longer provide tax preparation services but will communicate with you and your CPA concerning any tax relevant issues I uncover. I am no longer a public accountant and therefore do not render audit opinions.
The entire process consists of several steps as follows:
- Initial understanding of your concerns (the one hour of free time);
- Preparation of an estimate to provide services.
- Signing of an agreement between us.
- A retainer is paid by the client.
- Services are rendered in accordance with the estimate.
- A statement of satisfaction is issued by the owner communicating acceptance of the work.
My fees vary depending on the nature of the issues at hand; but in general they follow this schedule:
Hours of Work Fee/Hr
0 – 5 $135
6 – 40 $115
If you desire to initiate a meeting; please contact me via e-mail: dave(insert the ‘at’ symbol)businessecon.org. I typically respond within a few hours.