I have written over 460 articles that are posted to this site. I still feel that I haven’t even touched the surface of business issues and will continue to write. I turned this site into a membership site, about 150 of the articles are gratis and the remaining balance require memberships. A simple one week total access membership is $.99 (Ninety-Nine Cents).
If you need to contact me via e-mail, send to dave (then use the ‘at’ symbol) businessecon.org. I’m trying to prevent spamming from the machine generated garbage. That is why I didn’t type out the actual e-mail address. I generally respond within 24 hours.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting – Christopher Newport University
- Masters of Science in Accounting – Old Dominion University
- Certified Public Accountant – 1999 to 2012
- Certificate in Financial Planning – Old Dominion University 1994 (One-Year Program Exploring the 5 Areas of Personal Financial Planning)
- Nine Years as a Boy Scout Adult Leader (Committee Positions, Eagle Scout Mentor, Den Leader)
- Eight Years as a Little League Coach (And Yes, I’ve Been Beaned by Many a Baseball)
- Two Years as a Volunteer Little League Umpire (Parents take this game too seriously)
- Five Years as Committee Member for a Big Brothers/Big Sisters Chapter (2 Years as President of the Chapter)
- Two Years – Kiwanis Member
Two clients in particular were astute businessmen. One was an engineer the other an RV dealer. Thank you Bob V. and Crosby Forrest for what you taught me about business and life.
The following is a short list of the different types of business industries I have provided services to over the years:
- Construction – served as a controller for a 14 employee restoration company for two years.
- Service (Professional)
- Real Estate Management
- Various Others
This site is designed to help the beginning businessman and those wanting to modify their existing operation. I’m a big believer in the feed back loop method of making your operation better. If you need help or want some particular answers to any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail dave (use the standard ‘at’ symbol) businessecon.org. I’m trying to prevent spamming.
Oh yeah, one other way to reach me is via the little red button to your right at the bottom. It is the live chat button, I’m often online and happy to exchange thoughts.
Thanks for reading and I hope I helped you in some way.