Value Investing – Register Here
Value investing is defined as a systematic process of buying high quality stock at an undervalued market price quantified by intrinsic value and justified via financial analysis; then selling the stock in a timely manner upon market price recovery.
Join the value investing club and learn about value investing and how you can easily acquire similar results with your own private investment fund. Upon joining, you’ll receive the book Value Investing with Business Ratios, a reference guide used with all the decision models you build. Each week, you receive an e-mail with either a detailed analysis of a particular potential investment from one of the pools or an update on the Fund’s progress. Follow along as the Investment Fund grows. Start investing with confidence from what you learn. Create your own fund pool and over time, accumulate wealth. Joining entitles you to the following:
- Lessons about value investing and the principles involved, Phase I of the program;
- Free webinars from the author following up the lessons;
- Charts, graphs and resources to use when you create your own pool, Phase II of the program;
- Access to the existing pools and their respective data models along with buy/sell triggers, Investment Fund Pools;
- Follow along with the investment fund and its monthly updates;
- White papers addressing financial principles and proper interpretation methods, Phase III of the program; AND
- Some simple good advice.
For more extensive details about the program, visit the Value Investment Club Membership Program page.
My Personal Guarantee:
This program isn’t for everyone. If you find this program too intense or not what you expected, TELL ME. Just be honest with me and I’ll refund your membership fee. This promise is good for the first year of the program. I’ve had folks tell me it is too much time commitment or ‘the financial analysis is more than I can grasp’. It’s OK, I understand, everyone starts out with good intentions and then the realization sets in that security analysis is really detailed or takes more work than anticipated. I’m fortunate, I have a formal education in accounting; and also, I enjoy this deep analysis of companies and pools of investments. Therefore, I don’t want you to walk away thinking you got slighted by having to pay a membership fee for a program that just wasn’t right for you. Send me an email; I’ll refund your membership fee within about two days (I’m not at my desk 24/7).
Value Investing Episode 1 – Introduction and Membership Program