Value investing is defined as a systematic process of buying high quality stock at an undervalued market price quantified by intrinsic value and justified via financial analysis; then selling the stock in a timely manner upon market price recovery.
The club’s Value Investment Fund consists of three pools of investments. Each pool is a set of companies in a similar industry. All potential investments are one of the top 2,000 companies traded in the market based on current market capitalization. The six pools and their corresponding members are:
. Real Estate Investment
Railways Trusts (Residential Rentals) Banks Fast-Food Military Contractors Insurance (P&C)
- Union Pacific Essex Property Trust Comerica Bank McDonald’s Huntington Ingalls Travelers’
- CSX UDR (United Dominion Realty) Bank of America Restaurant Brands Lockheed Martin AllState
- Canadian National Equity Residential Wells Fargo Starbuck’s Raytheon Technologies Progressive
- Canadian Pacific Avalonbay Communities JP Morgan Chase Jack-In-The-Box Northrop Grumman AFG, Inc.
- Kansas City Southern Mid-America Apartment Communities Fifth Third Bank Yum Brands General Dynamics Old Republic
- Norfolk Southern Corporation American Homes 4Rent CI A Bank of New York Wendy’s L3 Harris Technologies Cincinnati Ins.
- Shack Shack
- Domino’s Pizza
There are no less than 37 potential corporate investments. Each investment fund pool has its own dedicated set of resources, spreadsheets, formulas and supporting documentation in their respective section of the website. You must be a member of the club to gain access. It is encouraged for members to create their own pool and have that pool validated by the facilitator and in a forum of other members. Once completed, that pool may be posted to this site with your permission. If you desire to have your pool posted here, you will be considered the expert for that pool; any interactions with fellow club members related to that pool is controlled by you.
It is encouraged that all club members complete the initial two phases of the investment program prior to creating their own pool. All members receive suggested buy/sell points for the above three pools as they are generated by the facilitator.