Recent Articles


Any transfer of earnings in a self employment operation to the owner or on behalf of the owner is called a ‘Draw’.

Owner’s Draw in Business


When an owner of a small business operation transfers money from the business bank account to their personal bank account the transaction is commonly referred to as a ‘Draw’.  There are other terms but this is the traditional term used.   The [...]